The newest version of Rootines, 1.0.4 is available now. So what’s in it? The big news in this release is the ‘share profile’ feature. This can be found by clicking on profiles on the bottom navigation bar.
Then click on view profile of the person you’re tracking, Within the profile itself, you will see a share feature – the same icon you see on your phone if you’re sharing a document.
When you select this button, a new screen will show up that allows you to share a link or QR code. You can send this by email or text – we share it in Microsoft Teams!
When the person you are sharing the profile with clicks on the link, they will be able to access the profile of the person you are tracking – whether that is a child, yourself, a patient. The person you’ve shared with can now make entries as well. So, in the example of a child, if the child is at school, a teacher, para or therapist can make updates as well so that your tracking is more thorough.
Check out our blog on the subject: https://blog.asd.ai/building-a-care-team/
Look for a blog in the coming days where we talk more about the value of sharing with a care team. And PLEASE! Let us know how this feature is working for you!
Other changes we made are largely design-oriented but we like to give you a rundown so here it goes:
- We updated the Rootines interface – so on the main screen you can select Rootines and start your day with a morning Rootine.
- We updated the profile flows so that they make more sense when you’re setting up a profile.
- We updated buttons on many of the screens and made them easier and more responsive when you press them. Yay!
- We updated charting including medication usage charting. Please take a look at this section – as you add data you’ll see more and we’d love to have your feedback!
- We updated the support feature and experience. Please try it out, we monitor the chat ourselves and want to hear from you!
- We updated the design of the meltdown entry card. Have a look!
- We fixed a bug having to do with the timestamp and date for entries.
- We updated the icons for the tabs – we like them better!
Aaaaaand… that’s a wrap! Please be sure you’ve got the latest and greatest update on your phone! Go to settings and at the bottom of the screen you’ll see the version number which should read 1.0.4 (45) If it doesn’t say this, exit the app, go to your phone’s settings, you can enable automatic downloads by selecting app store and then app updates. OR you can go to the app store itself, search for Rootines and update there!
Want to see something added for one of our upcoming releases? Visit our website at www.rootines.app. Message us through the app, or on social media. We’d love to get your input and thoughts on what is working and what is not!